438 reviews
No suitable cable replacement to Laptop
September 25, 2022
This docking station was recommended by Lenovo sales a being compatible with my PU17 ThinkPad laptop. It has proved to be less than satis...
Tony4Texas · Review provided by lenovo.com
Good idea, poor execution
November 15, 2022
Although I was very excited about the port options and capabilities of this dock, I was extremely disappointed with the performance. With...
redliz5808 · Review provided by lenovo.com
Devices keep disconnecting
November 09, 2022
The order process was kind of a pain (it took a month and a replacement order to finally receive the product) and when I received it, I e...
MrGug · Review provided by lenovo.com
Monitors shut off and flicker
October 27, 2021
I have approximately 8 of these that run on Lenovo laptops as recommended by Lenovo and CDW. when connected to dual monitors using DP and...
GARRETH · Review provided by cdw.com
For T480 pretty much useless except as TV port
June 17, 2022
Not sure why USBs and Audio plug does NOT WORK on T480, also when you shut down if there is an update ongoing and do not get it thru watc...
Mike MMG · Review provided by lenovo.com
Doesn’t allow me to connect both monitors at 1080P
November 01, 2022
Not sure the issue here. Dual monitor setup with two display ports but the second monitor is displaying 720P. Works fine other than that,...
Aa234 · Review provided by lenovo.com
Just okay. Would look at another device.
November 14, 2022
Great docking station 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time, my monitors randomly shut off. When I used a Dell docking station, this...
VinnyPNJ · Review provided by lenovo.com
Not compatible with T15P
February 28, 2023
This docking station didn't work with T15P despite it is compatible with it. Lenovo gave me refund with out any ask.
Sanramon · Review provided by lenovo.com
Dud not work with legion 5
January 04, 2022
I bought for the legion 5 i was told by lenovo web site it would work the laptop would not allow only the external screens when lid was c...
HAVELANE · Review provided by lenovo.com
Hdmi issue
August 09, 2022
Only 1 port for hdmi cord. Not idea for dual monitors
Brian Cern · Review provided by lenovo.com
Virginia, USA - From your Internet address - Learn more